First Officer Positions – Airbus, Boeing and SkyCargo Freighter
As one of the world’s biggest global airline brands, we’re looking for the best. We want motivated, technically proficient and experienced pilots who deliver excellence. We hire First Officers for our Airbus 380 and our Boeing 777 fleets.
Candidates for our Boeing fleet can choose to work on our Passenger routes OR our SkyCargo Freighter routes. To learn more about the different lifestyle and remuneration packages between our passenger or freighter contracts click here.
At the end of your application your can specify which package you are interested in and if you are shortlisted we will get in touch with more information and to confirm your choice.
To apply, you must have a valid ICAO ATPL (or USA equivalent). We will accept applications from pilots from multiengine, multicrew, turboprop and jet aircraft, including business jets, with a MTOW of 10 tonnes or more.
As a First Officer on our Boeing 777 and A380 fleets, you must meet these minimum requirements:
- • 2000 hours flying an aircraft with a MTOW of 20 tonnes or more; OR
- • 3000 hours flying an aircraft with a MTOW above 10 tonnes.
- • ICAO English level 4 or above (or equivalent)
If you are currently type rated on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380 you may be entitled to an enhanced package. This is based on:
- • 5000 hours flying an aircraft with a MTOW of 50 tonnes or more; of which
- • 3000 hours are on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380 and;
- • 500 hours were flown in the last 12 months before joining Emirates
- • ICAO English level 5 or above (or equivalent)
We do not accept simulator time as part of your calculated flying hours.
We offer a competitive total remuneration package, paid tax free in Dubai. You can find out more about our airline, our employee benefits and living in Dubai on our careers website.