Emirates and Dnata (the “Emirates Group”) have become aware that members of the public are receiving emails which contain fraudulent employment opportunities with the Emirates Group.
These emails often contain fake offers of employment requesting personal information or payment to process a job application or payment to process visas.
Please note that the Emirates Group never requests payment or fees for the processing of job applications.
How to recognise a fraudulent offer of employment?
- The Emirates Group email addresses always end in "@emirates.com." Our recruitment department will never email you from personal email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail.
- All Emirates Group job vacancies are advertised on our official career website http://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/
- The Emirates Group will always conduct an interview process before determining a suitable candidate for a job vacancy. Therefore, offers of employment without any form of interview are most likely to be a fraudulent offer.
- The Emirates Group never requests payment or fees for job applications.
- If you have never applied for a job vacancy with the Emirates Group or a reputable recruitment agency, you should be cautious of random emails offering you employment.