Requirements for the Position of First Officer
- A minimum of 2000 hours, multi-crew, multi-engine, commercial jet aircraft
Requirements for the Position of First Officer A380
- 2500 hours multi-crew, multi-engine jet aircraft with a MTOW 50+ tonnes. You must have at least 1500 hours on a modern fly-by-wire Airbus aircraft and be current on it.
- Full ICAO ATPL
- Unrestricted Class 1 Medical
We do not accept P3 and simulator time for flying hours calculation.
Experience on Boeing or Airbus glass cockpit aircraft will be preferred
- Must hold a valid ICAO ATPL
- English language fluency (written and verbal comprehension); ICAO English level (4 or above)
- Must be current within 12 months of joining
- Experience must be commensurate with age
- Type rating would be advantageous